Consign or Trade-In?
If you have furniture, antiques, or home décor items that you would like to sell, we have two options for you:
Trade-in your furniture for immediate store credit to buy items from our New or Used inventory
Consign your furniture with us, and we’ll send you a check when it is sold
We’re looking for quality used furniture in good shape.
1. Prefer solid wood items, but veneer items with a perfect finish are ok.
2. We love Name Brands!
3. Items must be clean.
4. All components must be assembled in our store if it is taken apart to transport. (No missing parts)
5. No electronics, appliances, or large entertainment centers
6. No torn, stained, or damaged areas on visible sides of items (e.g. a flaw on the back of a sofa is ok; we will point out to the buyer that it will need to be up against a wall)
7. Sales are split 50/50 between the consignor and Once & Again LLC, giving us the incentive to get the best price possible for both of us. Checks will be mailed out within the first 15 days of the month after an item is sold.
If you have quality items described above, email or bring in pictures of the items. From pictures, we can tell you if items are something we can sell in store, and if we have the space currently. We will also need to see them in person to give you an accurate price quote. We cannot accurately tell you from pictures what your items might sell for.
If you are unsure if the quality will meet our standards, check in with us. Antiques and vintage items often do have flaws which affect the pricing, but these are expected and ok to bring in.
Once & Again LLC
7811 St Johns Rd
Vancouver, WA 98665
Fourth of July: Closed
Labor Day: Closed
GregDay, Oct 8:Closed
Christmas Eve Through January 2nd: Closed
Framed art and paintings are up to 50% OFF.